2 cups blanched almonds
2 tsp wheat flour
1/4th cup soya milk
1 tsp baking powder
Some berries of your choice for topping
1 or 2 tsp peanut butter for topping
1) Add blanched almonds, banana, baking powder, wheat flour and soya milk in the mixing jar.
2) Blend it very well and make a smooth batter.
3) See the consistency of the batter.
4) It should be neither thick nor too runny.
5) Then heat the non-stick pan and brush it with coconut oil.
6) Pour one scoop of the batter into the pan and spread it a little bit.
7) Cook it for 2 to 3 mins and flip it.
8) Cook till the edges get firm.
9) Now transfer it to the plate.
10) Likewise, make all the Almond flour pancakes.
11) Top it with peanut butter and berries of your choice.
The main ingredient in these pancakes is almond.These cakes are rich in iron and protein and are sugar free.For small kids to elder one, it is a perfect breakfast for all.The goodness of almonds taste goes very well.These pancakes came out delicious as i topped it with home made peanut butter and some berries.kids love peanut butter very much.All the ingredients i used are rich in nutrition and good for health.