Walnut oil at PureMart is extracted from premium quality walnut kernels from Pahalgham District. The oil content in Walnut kernels is rich and healthy for vital organs like Brain, Heart, Bones.
Walnut oil at PureMart is edible and can be included in Milk, Salads or cooking. It is important for us to let you understand that the price of organic walnut oil is calculated on the basis of walnut oil extracted from walnut kernels.
On an average scale, it takes around 3 Kg of Walnut kernels to extract 1 ltr of Cold pressed organic walnut oil.
Cold Pressed Walnut oil extraction technique is used to avoid loss of any of healthy nutrients in comparison to extraction by heating method. Walnut oil has many benefits and shall be used as per below recommendations:
Health Benefits Of Walnut Oil
Walnut oil comes with the shelf life of 12 months.. Once opened, the oil shall be refrigerated to prevent them from becoming rancid. Walnut oil offers a rich source for antioxidant.
This antioxidant has been found to detoxify several substances linked to the development of certain cancers. In addition, ellagic acid also helps to obstruct these cancer cells from replicating themselves.
Walnut oil is also rich in manganese and copper, as well as melatonin, a hormone that aids in the regulation of the body’s internal clock. Listed below are seven great health benefits of walnut oil:
1) Improves blood circulation: Walnut oil contains high levels of monounsaturated oils such as omega 9 which help to keep your arteries supple. The flexibility of the arteries promotes the flow of blood free of any hardening leading to hypertension and heart disease.
2) Lowers heart disease risk: The cardioprotective benefits of walnut oil come primarily from the high concentration of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), which is an omega-3 fatty acid that ultimately is converted to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
3) Cuts inflammation: Walnut oil has also high levels of polyunsaturated oils like omega3 and omega 6 which help to reduce inflammation and helps prevent diseases like arthritis.
4) Maintains hormone levels: Walnuts are rich in phytonutrients and are an excellent source of selenium, phosphorous, magnesium, zinc, iron, and calcium that are helpful in stabilizing body hormones.
5) Improves skin: Walnuts and/or walnut oil provide hefty levels of vitamins B-1, B-2, and B-3, coupled with vitamin-E and niacin. Certain phytonutrients and fatty acids in walnut oil can contribute to enhancing the texture and quality of the skin.
6) Prevents eczema: A couple of teaspoons a day of walnut oil can be beneficial for people suffering from the skin rashes called eczema.
7) Anti-aging: Walnuts and walnut oil are also rich in antioxidants and among the best sources among tree nuts. Antioxidants are substances that counter the effects of free radicals that cause cell damage and accelerate the aging process.
How to use Walnut Oil
Fungal Infections: Treat Acne or Fungal Infection by massaging the infected surface of the body with Walnut oil and Tea tree oil Mix. You can also use Crushed Garlic in place of Tea Tree oil.
Walnut Oil Massage: Walnut oil works wonder on Dry Skin and also helps in reducing inflammation in bones or muscles by massaging it for while with upward and downward massage strokes.
Walnut oil can be mixed with honey, oatmeal powder, and yoghurt
The face pack can be kept on your skin until it dries naturally. It can be washed with warm water
Apply this pack at least once a week to notice results. Your skin will be softer and more radiant
Walnut oil can also treat dark circles
In addition to this, it is also a good idea to use it on your scalp to get rid of the grime and dandruff
Walnut oil can be drizzled on your salad and there are also a lot of simple recipes that use walnuts that are great for your health, your waistline, and your skin
Walnut oil is one of the most healthy and nutrition enriched oils available on Planet.