• Kashmiri Tea (Kehwa) or Kashmiri Green tea- 2 pinches
• Saffron Strands (Kesar)- 2 pinches
• Green Cardamom (Chhoti elaichi) - 2 (coarsely crushed)
• Almonds or Badam- 8 (coarsely crushed)
• Cinnamon (Dalchini)- 1 stick
• Sugar- 2 tablespoons
• Boil 4 cups of water along with cinnamon, cardamom, Kesar (Saffron) and Kashmiri Tea (Kehwa) leaves
• Leave to boil and infuse for 8-10 minutes
• In 4 cups add the small quantity of coarsely crushed almonds. Strain the boiling infusion into each cup.
• Serve hot and enjoy the heavenly tea.
Best to be served with bakery biscuits.
Kashmiri Tea (Kehwa) is a fat burner and digestive drink that improves concentration and fights stress.