Dates are very tasty and high in nutritional content and hence makes it very healthy fruit.It is grown in abundance in Arab and is exported from there to most of the countries.Dried dates are a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals that can help you regain good health.
Health benefits of eating dates regularly:
Dried dates are super food which is a must to be included in your daily diet.
Eat healthy and live a healthy life.
Log onto www.puremart.in to buy organic and unadulterated dry fruits across India and abroad.
- It prevents abdominal cancer.
- It promotes healthy bowel movement due to rich dietary fiber and can ease constipation and clear the system. These are natural laxatives with additional nutritional benefits.
- It controls diarrhea
- It strengthens bones and prevents osteoporosis and arthritis. its high calcium content, boosts bone health.
- It provides energy to anemic patients. Indian women are prone to develop anaemia. Dried dates are a potent source of iron, which increases the production of haemoglobin and also improves circulation.
- It diminishes allergic reactions.
- Helps in maintaining healthy weight hence recommended for weight loss management. The fact that dried dates are high in fiber and are a good source of energy, makes them the perfect weight loss diet Dried dates can curb our cravings; so they make a great weight loss snack.
- It a great energy booster. Dried dates are also a storehouse of energy. Glucose and fructose present in dried dates are a good source of energy on a tiring day.
- It boosts the nervous system.
- It increases sexual stamina.
- It reduces the risk of stroke. Dried dates promote cardiovascular health by soaking out all the cholesterol from the arteries. Hence dried dates make a great snack for heart disease patients. Dried dates are also low in calories and help fight bad cholesterol.
- It lowers night blindness.
- Consumption of spicy foods can lead to heartburn, indigestion, and acidity, but dried dates can extinguish that fiery ball in your stomach.
- Antioxidants and amino acids are present in dried dates, which help the body by improving heart health, digestion, and skincare. Antioxidants and soluble and insoluble fibres helps to boost overall health.
- Vitamin B, present in dried dates cures and prevents hair problems like split ends, dull hair and damaged hair.
- Vitamin B5 is good for the hair. But, dried dates also helps strengthen the hair on the scalp and helps nourish the hair from root to tip.
- Vitamin B5 in dried dates and the amino acids help fight free radicals, thereby improving arteries and repairing damaged cells.
- Dried dates contain vitamin A, which enhances the quality of the skin. Vitamin A and B5 rejuvenates the skin. So, dried dates are good for skincare problems.
- What makes dried dates important for overall health are the vitamins and minerals. Dried dates contain vitamins A, B, E, K, niacin and thiamine and minerals like iron, potassium, selenium, magnesium, phosphorous and copper, which boost and improve your health.
- As per a research “the consumption of date fruit in the last 4 weeks before labour significantly reduced the need for induction and augmentation of labour, and produced a more favourable, but non-significant, delivery outcome.”